Will you become an Electrician E&I at De Gilde Groep? As an E&I technician you work independently or in a team on various projects in the process industry in the Netherlands; oil & gas, (petro) chemicals, food industry and also in infrastructure technology (medium and high voltage).
- independent connection of motors and machines;
- independent connection of instrumentation (such as; flow meters, frequency controllers, PLCs and valves);
- independent calibration, overhaul and repair of instrumentation;
- inspect and check independently or in a team;
- assist with start-up and / or commissioning of installations;
- assist with instrument loop and circuit testing;
- of course, you can read drawings.
What do we ask of you?
- training in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI or similar);
- experience in the process industry;
- you are familiar with PLC technology;
- you are familiar with mechanical work, pneumatics and hydraulics.
If you do not fully meet the above requirements, but the vacancy does appeal to you, call or email us and we will look at the possibilities together.
What do we offer
Because De Gilde Groep has an extensive network at home and abroad, we are able to offer you a tailor-made project. Whether you prefer to work on an oil or gas plant, or rather in the food industry; everything is possible. We offer a competitive salary. We can offer you a nice workplace in the Netherlands and make you feel at home in our country.