Will you become an Industrial Electrician at De Gilde Groep? You then work independently or in a team on various projects in the process industry in the Netherlands; oil & gas, (petro-) chemicals, food industry and also in infrastructure technology (medium and high voltage).
- independent connection of motors, machines and panels on the basis of drawings;
- independently cabling motors, machines and panels on the basis of drawings;
- assist with start-up and / or commissioning of installations;
- assist with instrument loop and circuit testing;
- possibly overhaul or build panels;
What do we ask of you?
- training in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI, or comparable);
- experience in the process industry;
- you are familiar with mechanical work, pneumatics and hydraulics;
- you have knowledge of measurement and control technology and automation installations.
Do you not fully meet the above requirements, but does our vacancy appeal to you? Call or email us and we will look at the possibilities together.
What do we offer?
Because De Gilde Groep has an extensive network at home and abroad, we are able to offer you a tailor-made project. Do you prefer to work on an oil or gas plant or rather in the food industry, everything is possible. If you have been working in utility for years and you want to make a leap into industry or shipbuilding, then we offer that possibility. We offer a competitive salary. We can offer you a nice workplace in the Netherlands and make you feel at home in our country.
Working at De Gilde Groep
Do you want to know what it means to work with us? Read more about it here.