As a Supervising Electrician / Foreman Electrical Engineering you are responsible for delivering quality on our projects, with an international team of electricians. You work with a team on various projects in the process industry in the Netherlands; oil & gas, (petro) chemicals, food industry and also in infrastructure technology (medium and high voltage).
- directing and leading;
- at the project location you are the first point of contact for our client, engaged subcontractors and our project manager;
- realizing agreed delivery dates;
- you are deployed independently and in a team on the most diverse projects;
- you supervise the quality of the end product;
- build complete installations from the drawing;
- finalizing industrial installations;
- independent connection of motors and machines;
- independent connection of instrumentation (such as flow meters, frequency controllers, PLCs and valves);
- ensuring compliance with rules of conduct and regulations with regard to safety, the environment and welfare.
What do we ask of you?
- training in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI or similar);
- experience in the process industry;
- familiar with PLC technology;
- familiar with mechanical work, pneumatics and hydraulics;
- hands on mentality;
- good command of the Dutch and English language;
- willing to work evenings and / or weekends;
- at least 3 years of experience in a managerial position;
- analytical thinking, communicative, quality-oriented, service-oriented and resistant to stress;
- In possession of VCA-VOL.
If you do not fully meet the above requirements, but the vacancy does appeal to you, call or email us and we will look at the possibilities together.
What do we offer
Because De Gilde Groep has an extensive network at home and abroad, we are able to offer you a tailor-made project. Whether you prefer to work on an oil or gas plant, or rather in the food industry; everything is possible. We offer a competitive salary. We can offer you a nice workplace in the Netherlands and make you feel at home in our country.