Are you going to become an Electrician Utility at De Gilde Groep? As a specialist in utility, you work on distribution centres, office buildings, hotels and hospitals. You do this alone or in a team.
- You can connect fire alarm, alarm, data, telecom and camera systems on the basis of drawings;
- you are able to connect various light and power installations;
- you connect lighting fixtures and do the final assembly of switchgear and WCDs;
- you can manage cable pullers, but you also don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
What do we ask of you?
- training in VBO, MSI, EMSI (or comparable);
- you have experience in a building-related environment;
- you know what the mentality is in utility and you therefore like to tackle things.
If you do not fully meet the above requirements, but the vacancy does appeal to you, call or email us and we will look at the possibilities together.
What do we offer
Because De Gilde Groep has an extensive network at home and abroad, we are able to offer you a tailor-made project. If you may not yet have much experience in utility but would still like to take a leap of faith, we will help you with that. We offer a competitive salary. We can offer you a nice workplace in the Netherlands and make you feel at home in our country.