Would you like to become an Electrician for yacht building at De Gilde Groep? Then you are responsible for delivering quality on the mega yachts and ships of our high-quality clients. You work alone or in a team in an environment that most people can only dream of. The luxury yachts and ships range from 75 to 150 meters.
- connecting machines or engines in the engine room;
- connecting low-voltage power to the bridge or in the accommodations;
- installing cabling;
- read drawing;
- assist with commissioning and testing of the installations on board.
What do we ask of you?
- training in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI or similar);
- experience in luxury yacht and shipbuilding is a plus;
- experience in connecting machines and engines or experience in connecting camera, fire alarm and security systems;
- you are extremely accurate and can work precisely.
If you do not fully meet the above requirements, but the vacancy does appeal to you, call or email us and we will look at the possibilities together.
What do we offer
Because De Gilde Groep has an extensive network at home and abroad, we are able to offer you a tailor-made project. If you have been working in utility for years and you want to make a leap into industry or shipbuilding, then we offer that possibility. We offer a competitive salary. We can offer you a nice workplace in the Netherlands and make you feel at home in our country.